Outlook is the most used emailing application everywhere in the world. It offers explicit features, wide storage space and user-friendly but on the other hand, users may have several queries related to the problems appear using it. On immense of the occasions, users eagerly waits to fix Outlook OST Error Message.
Cannot open you default email folders, the file xxxx.ost is not an offline folder file.
Reason for error: While trying to launch Outlook, Fix Outlook OST Error Message: ‘cannot open your default email folders, the file xxxx.ost is not an offline folder file’ usually come up. Users may get perplexed as soon as error appears on the screen.
Some of the things connected to error are important to know. Like ‘xxxx.ost’ means OST files created by MS Outlook when working with Exchange mailbox offline. As this file is automatically created while Outlook is connected to Exchange and users are unfortunately are unaware of the arrival of such an error message.
- When OST files are badly damaged and failed to be recognized by MS Outlook.
- OST file damage because of Virus infection, oversized of OST files, abrupt termination of Exchagne and Outlook.
- Outlook failed to access Exchange with OST or failed to synchronize Exchange mailbox with OST files. This can be because of several reasons such as:
- Email account for accessing Exchange Mailbox incorrectly set.
- Deletion of Exchange Mailbox.
- Communication issues between Exchange and Outlook.
- You failed to have Exchange emailing a/c on email account based on IMAP, POP3, HTTP, or mail servers excluding Exchange however, you have mistakenly set as Exchange.
How to Fix Error?
- Restore OST files from recent backup.
- Repair OST files and extract data within it.
The OST file damage is unpredictable and for solving the trouble, you should take some quick action. It is not always necessary that you have backup data available. Thus make sure to fix the error by simply repairing OST files and extracting OST data into PST. You are required to convert OST files into PST as this will lead to access lost OST data such as emails, contacts, calendars, to do list, tasks etc.
Seek Professional application to fix error: Fix Outlook OST Error Message: ‘cannot open your default email folders, the file xxxx.ost is not an offline folder file’ via third-party software solution such as OST to PST Converter. This is a known application that safely migrates OST data in PST in few easy steps. If you are not new software then it is fine otherwise seek the entire processing via freeware demo edition. You will initiate with preview and scanning of the OST files and if things went right then buy the software in fully operable mode and use the software anytime you fall into quick need of.